- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Engineering
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Master of Science in Environmental Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Bioengineering
- Master of Engineering in Chemical Engineering
- Doctor of Engineering, Chemical Engineering Option
- Doctor of Engineering, Environmental Engineering Option
We provide an inclusive, hands-on learning environment that supports academic excellence, strives for innovation in research and serves the community in Montana and beyond. We invite you to learn more about our strengths, our community, scholarships and how to apply on the engineering college's prospective students webpage.
With cutting-edge research in biofilms, biomedical diagnostics and advanced materials, we provide an exciting environment for graduate students to advance their skills through meaningful projects. Learn more on our graduate programs.